Discover how to deliver a ROI on your content marketing with Matt Allison.
Matt has a unique perspective on content marketing, having built global teams in-house and through his work as an external advisor to CMOs.
We discussed the following topics:
- How content marketing has changed;
- The content marketing skills required to be successful today;
- What a modern in-house content marketing team looks like and some of the challenges CMOs face to get this right;
- Effective content marketing metrics;
- When to get external help to support content marketing; and
- How to align your content marketing to commercial outcomes to deliver a ROI
Matt established the global content marketing function at Bupa and won several awards for the Blue Room. Since then, he has started his own agency, Ubiquity Lab, working with CMOs and marketing teams to combine data with customer insights in order to develop content strategies across paid, earned and owned channels.
If you have an interest in building a modern in-house content marketing team, with all the right skills and capabilities to drive commercial outcomes, then you will enjoy this episode.
- CMO Australia – State of the CMO 2021.
- Richard Rumelt – Good Strategy/Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters.
- Ubiquity Lab – How to benchmark your content marketing ecosystem. This includes information on Santander’s content marketing success.
Contact Matt Allison
- Find Matt on LinkedIn and mention you heard him on the podcast. Find out more about Ubiquity Lab.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a rating or review!