Sheena Sudra and Gemma Gray from Keypath Education join us on this episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The extensive process that Sheena undertook to reimagine and re-design her marketing team including current state analysis, problem/opportunity identification and crafting future state design principles.
- How Sheena engaged the team and executive along the re-design process to get their buy-in and insights.
- How Gemma and Sheena implemented Agile Marketing at Keypath and the key drivers for this.
- The incredible results Keypath has achieved (and challenges they have had to overcome!) with the new team structure complemented by an agile implementation.
Full disclosure, Keypath is a client of Growth Generators but the outcomes and learning were too good not to share!
According to a recent Gartner study, Seventy-five percent of CMOs are facing increased pressure to “do more with less” to deliver profitable growth in 2023. Because of this, 86% of marketers said they must make significant changes to how the marketing function works to achieve a sustainable result. (Gartner 2023 CMO Spend and Strategy Survey)
So, this episode may provide some useful strategies and thought-starters on how you can do this.
Enjoy the show!
Find out more about Keypath Education
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you create a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage team transformation framework.
- Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn or Twitter and let us know your thoughts on the show.
Help us continue to help you
- Hit follow so you get each new episode as it drops to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team.
- Please take a moment to rate and review us on your favourite platform.
We love hearing from our listeners and your ratings and feedback help us continue to attract the best guests and improve the show.
This podcast was produced by Ty Hayes and edited by Clare Ryan.
Thank you and enjoy the show!