with Frank Days, Chief Marketing Officer of Aerospike and Co-host of the Marketing Agility Podcast
In this episode, we discuss all things Agile Marketing including:
- Frank’s learnings and observations from how numerous companies have applied Agile Marketing over the years
- The four rituals and ceremonies that get you 80-90% of the way with Agile Marketing
- The importance of self-empowerment in the team
- The role of agile software and what to consider when choosing a tool
- The watch-outs and mistakes that most teams make when getting started with agile marketing
- The keys to a successful Agile Marketing rollout
- The imperfect nature of Scrum and how perfectionism can be the enemy of any Agile implementation.
Frank is a pioneer in Agile Marketing, having hosted his podcast since 2010. He has rolled out Agile Marketing in many different incarnations for team sizes in multiple technology companies.
Enjoy the show!
- The 6th Annual State of Agile Marketing Report by Agile Sherpas
- The Agile Marketing Alliance Podcast Featuring Ty Hayes (5 April 2023)
Contact Frank Days
- Find Frank on LinkedIn and mention you heard him on the podcast. Find out more about the Agile Marketing Alliance
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you implement Agile Marketing in your company through their training, coaching and consulting services.
- Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn or Twitter and let us know your thoughts on the show.
Help us continue to help you
- Hit follow so you get each new episode as it drops to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team.
- Please take a moment to rate and review us on your favourite platform.
We love hearing from our listeners and your ratings and feedback help us continue to attract the best guests and improve the show.
This podcast was produced by Ty Hayes and edited by Lewis Hallam.
Thank you, and enjoy the show!