Ty Hayes from Growth Generators was on the other side of the mic in being interviewed by Jim Ewel and Melissa Reeve on the Marketing Agility Podcast. Many thanks to Melissa and Jim for allowing us to share this podcast with our Lean Mean Marketing Team listeners.
In this short 22 minute episode we discuss all things Agile Marketing including:
- How Ty’s implementation of Agile Marketing as CMO at Curtin University led to his team being awarded the number 1 marketing team in Australia.
- Ty summarises the key outcomes of implementing Agile Marketing at Curtin University – including how it was used for large-scale event planning and implementation.
- How Ty has nurtured customer centricity in his previous role as a CMO and as Director at Growth Generators.
- The 3 most common pitfalls marketing team face when implementing Agile Marketing
P.S. – As always, we have detailed notes available for this episode. To access these, download the PDF summary notes of our conversation, with all the tips and strategies laid out in an easy-to-read format.
- Hackathon at Curtin University on YouTube
Contact Ty and Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you create a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage team transformation framework.
- Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn or Twitter and let us know your thoughts on the show.
Help us continue to help you
- Hit follow so you get each new episode as it drops to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team.
- Please take a moment to rate and review us on your favourite platform.
We love hearing from our listeners and your ratings and feedback help us continue to attract the best guests and improve the show.
This podcast was produced by Ty Hayes and edited by Lewis Hallam.
Thank you, and enjoy the show