Erik de Roos, Executive Director, Marketing at South Australian Tourism Commission (SATC) joins us on this episode.
this episode, we discuss:
- Strategies Erik used to stand out from the crowd in a high calibre candidate pool for the position of Executive Director at SATC
- The metrics that SATC uses to measure its success – especially in relation to team culture and development
- Measures that Erik and his team have taken to improve culture and team performance including participating in the High-Performance Marketing Teams Workshop by Growth Generators
- Tips to help your team find meaning in what they do and drive alignment throughout your marketing team
- The importance of building a strong first team
- The value of authentic leadership
- The unique challenges of delivering marketing services within a state tourism body
- Erik’s genuine love for South Australia and how he has fulfilled his 20-year-long goal to have a role that allows him to showcase and promote its beauty to the nation and the world
Contact Erik de Roos
- Find Erik on LinkedIn and mention you heard him on the podcast. Find out more about
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you create a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage team transformation framework.
- Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn or Twitter and let us know your thoughts on the show.
Help us continue to help you
- Hit follow so you get each new episode as it drops to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team.
- Please take a moment to rate and review us on your favourite platform.
We love hearing from our listeners and your ratings and feedback help us continue to attract the best guests and improve the show.
This podcast was produced by Ty Hayes and edited by Lewis Hallam.
Thank you and enjoy the show!