The world is forever changing.
Therefore, as marketing leaders we must continuously optimise our marketing resources to help our organisations thrive amidst uncertainty.
What got us here, may not get us there.
Yet, after years of constant change, it can be hard to think strategically whilst acting reactively.
To help you with this, we’ve devised a framework for marketing team transformation, called HiFli.
Whether you’re in a new leadership role, or you’re just about to hit the reset button with your team, this will give you a roadmap to follow.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The HiFli framework and how it can be used to create a high-flying marketing team.
- The details on what we mean by HiFli:
- How some of the most important work you can do is align your marketing strategy with your organisational strategy
- How to make your metrics do the work for you when they’re properly chosen and analyzed
- How leadership and innovation are required to cultivate high performance
- How CMOs can build trust with their CEOs to stay in the seat long enough to make an impact
- What high performance actually means and how to develop it in your teams
- Why making your processes leaner and more agile can help contribute to better results
- How to analyze and rebuild the infrastructure your team needs to be the best
- And more!
You’re joined by host Ty Hayes on this episode. Ty is a former #10 ranked Chief Marketing Officer in Australia and led the Australian Marketing Team of the Year in his previous role as CMO at a global university. Ty now works with CEOs and CMOs to help them create modern marketing teams that drive growth.
P.S. We take detailed notes for each episode with all the tips, strategies and resource links laid out in an easy-to-read pdf. So you can spend less time taking notes and more time taking action.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you create a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage team transformation framework.
- Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn or Twitter and let us know what you think of the show.
Help us continue to help you
- Hit follow so you get each new episode as it drops to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team.
- Please take a moment to rate and review us on your favourite platform.
We love hearing from our listeners and your ratings and feedback help us continue to attract the best guests and improve the show.
This podcast was produced by Ty Hayes and edited by Lewis Hallam.
Thank you and enjoy the show!