How to hire the best and set them up for success with Alexandra Mitchell, CX and UX Lead at Privitar.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What a CX and UX Analyst does in a typical week and why;
- How Alexandra stays connected to customers by engaging them in each stage of the product development process;
- How to set up and make the most of a customer advisory board;
- What to look for when hiring a CX Analyst;
- Where the CX function is located in Privitar, and how the insights are used by both marketing and product; and
- What you as a marketing leader can do to empower your CX Analyst to get the best from them and support them in their role.
Alexandra has had a variety of analytic roles across marketing and product, always with a focus on the customer, including Director of Customer Insights and Director of Lead Generation at Getty Images.
Privitar is a data provisioning and privacy engineering company, making data available safely, at speed and accessible to the people in organisations who can drive innovation with it.
If you want to have a more in-depth understanding of CX, this is an episode for you! Enjoy the show.
- Daniel Miller – The Comfort of Things.
- Erika Hall – Just Enough Research.
- Dr Simon Kelly, Dr Paul Johnston, Stacey Danheiser – Stand-out Marketing: How to Differentiate Your Organization in a Sea of Sameness.
- Simon Kelly, Paul Johnston, Stacey Danheiser – Value-ology: Aligning sales and marketing to shape and deliver profitable customer value propositions.
Contact Alexandra Mitchell
- Find Alexandra on LinkedIn or via email and mention you heard her on the podcast. Find out more about Privitar.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a rating or review.