PwC Partner and Experience Consulting Leader, Guy Parsonage shares his CX insights
Guy is based in Hong Kong, where he’s responsible for driving digital transformation and innovation with global brands in and out of greater China for PwC. Prior to PwC, Guy has a stellar agency background with brand experience and events agencies, and a CEO of a digital and CX agency that was acquired by PwC to help them establish their CX consulting operations in China.
In today’s episode we have a deep dive into CX, discussing the following topics:
- What it takes to shift a company culture from internal facing to customer centric;
- How to build an organisation-wide CX capability and some tactics of how you implement this through changes to people, process and technology;
- What role marketing and the CMO needs to play for CX;
- The importance of linking the CX strategy to the business objectives; and
- Some of the watch outs when building a customer-centric organisation and where to start.
Whether you’re already on the CX journey or are yet to start, tune in to tap into Guy’s incredible experience in helping global brands transform to become more customer centric.
Enjoy the show!
- Catherine Gildiner – Good Morning, Monster: A Therapist Shares Five Heroic Stories of Emotional Recovery.
- Matt Taylor – MG Taylor History and Business Model.
Contact Guy Parsonage
- Find Guy on LinkedIn or via email and mention you heard him on the podcast. Find out more about PwC.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a rating or review.