Increase team efficiency and productivity using Lean Process Redesign
Host Ty Hayes focuses this solo episode on how you can break down silos within your marketing team and with other departments, and how you can get everyone working together more efficiently with less waste. This can be useful for you and your team to feel a little less overwhelmed so you can better handle that hefty workload and respond faster to changing priorities.
In order to do this, Ty introduces something new to the conversation that hasn’t been covered in detail yet – Lean Process Redesign.
In this episode, Ty discusses:
- Why you need to start thinking about HOW your team works just as much as WHAT they work on, and WHY they do the work they do;
- What Lean Process Redesign is, including some core principles of lean;
- What process mapping is; and
- What’s involved to re-work some of the processes with your team.
If this process sounds beneficial to you, then listen to this episode to find out more.
- AgileSherpas and Forrester Research – 4th Annual State of Agile Marketing Report.
- CMO Australia – State of the CMO 2020.
- Gartner – The Annual CMO Spend Survey.
- KonMari Method™: Fundamentals of Tidying.
- Michael Page and Arktic Fox – Marketing State of Play 2021: An Australian Study.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on Linkedin.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe, share and leave us a review!