Has Agile Marketing reached its tipping point?
Andrea Fryrear – President and Co-founder of AgileSherpas and Agile marketing author and expert, joins us on this week’s episode.
Prior to co-founding AgileSherpas, Andrea spent over a decade in marketing roles including content strategists, content marketer, project manager, and editorial assistant for both brands and agencies. But once she discovered Agile ways of working, Andrea has never looked back.
We dive deep into the fourth Annual State of Agile Marketing report by AgileSherpas and Forrester released in 2021. This study of almost 600 marketing teams reveals the current state of Agile marketing. There are some fascinating insights in the study into:
- Why teams embraced Agile marketing;
- What benefits teams are seeing;
- What barriers teams are facing;
- Which frameworks Agile teams are using; and
- How leaders and teams are supporting and embedding the change.
Of note is more than 50% of survey respondents are now using Agile marketing compared to a traditional or ad hoc approach to marketing and the level of urgency and importance being placed on Agile has increased. Some of the benefits are also huge with teams reporting greater responsiveness satisfaction, alignment with business objectives and less friction with other teams.
If you’re not yet using Agile marketing, then tune in to find out why and how you can get on board. And if you’re already on the journey, you’ll also be able to see how you’re measuring up and find out what you can do next to get the most value from Agile marketing.
Enjoy the show.
- AgileSherpas and Forrester Research – 4th Annual State of Agile Marketing Report.
- Andrea Fryrear – Mastering Marketing Agility: Transform Your Marketing Teams and Evolve Your Organization.
- Jim Benson – Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life.
Contact Andrea Fryrear
- Find Andrea on LinkedIn and mention you heard her on the podcast. Find out more about AgileSherpas where you can access a free chapter of her book ‘Mastering Marketing Agility: Transform Your Marketing Teams and Evolve Your Organization’, the 4th Annual State of the Agile Marketing Report and more!
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a review!