Leadership insights from one of the most awarded CMOs.
If you’re a marketer in the APAC region, then Lisa’s reputation precedes her. But for our global audience, Lisa is an incredible marketing leader with a trophy cabinet bursting at the seams, including this snapshot below:
- Being named one of Asia Pacific’s 50 most influential, purposeful marketers by campaign Asia Pacific in 2019 and 2020;
- Number one most innovative marketer by CMO magazine in 2018;
- The Australian Marketing Institute CMO of the year, team of the year and campaign of the year 2018; and
- Cannes 2018 titanium line winner and winner of 10 Cannes lions in total.
Lisa has changed industries several times and worked in FMCG, financial services, retail, telco, banking and sport and entertainment marketing.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How Lisa has designed and built a modern marketing team at Coles;
- How Lisa has structured her marketing team in a unique and powerful way;
- Lisa’s leadership philosophy and how she’s building the culture and employee experience in the team;
- How Lisa has managed to gain incredible traction in every organisation she’s joined by building a strong internal reputation as a trusted business partner that drives results; and
- Lisa’s biggest leadership regrets and learnings.
There is a lot in this one. If you hear something you like and don’t have time to make a note, don’t worry. Just head to growthgenerators.io, head to the Podcast section, look out for this episode and download the notes.
Contact Lisa Ronson
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a review!