This is Part 2 of our interview with Nadia Cameron, make sure to listen to Part 1 here.
Nadia Cameron reveals the changing CMO remit and what separates the best from the rest.
In today’s episode, we are going to discover:
- What Nadia has learned through the State of the CMO annual research, by judging hundreds of entries in CMO50 (identifying the top 50 marketing leaders in Australia), by conducting countless interviews with CMOs and writing over 190 pages of content on cmo.com.au;
- How the remit of the modern day CMO has changed in the past few years; and
- What the top 5% of CMOs do differently, which functions they have reporting into them, and how they’re building the competencies of the team to be future-fit.
Nadia has such a unique vantage point and so many insights to share. If you’re a CMO (or an aspiring CMO) and you want to know how to become one of the elite, then you’re definitely going to want to check out this episode.
- Andrew Baxter – Planning for recovery from Covid-19: What brands should be considering, and what they can learn from past downturns.
- CMO Australia – State of the CMO 2020.
- CMO Australia – State of the CMO 2021 – Help us gauge the state of Australia’s marketing leadership.
Contact Nadia Cameron
- Find Nadia on LinkedIn and mention you heard her on the podcast. Find out more about CMO Australia.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a review!