Founder and editor of CMO Australia reveals the strategy behind its success.
CMO Australia is the go-to-source in Australia for industry related news on marketing and technology leadership. Nadia also established the CMO50 in Australia which recognises the top 50 CMOs in the country, and events such as CMO Momentum. Nadia has created and connected a thriving community of CMOs in Australia and helped raise the profile of the industry and the peers within it.
There was so much covered in this episode that we have split it into two parts. In part 1 we discuss:
- Nadia’s story and how she’s built CMO into the powerhouse title that it is today;
- Where the idea of CMO originated from;
- How from a seed of an idea Nadia created a content strategy and executed it to a tee; and
- How CMOs can think more like publishers.
Make sure to tune into part 2 next week to learn how the remit of the modern-day CMO has changed in the past few years, what the top 5% of CMOs do differently and more. You’re not going to want to miss either episode, so if you haven’t already make sure you hit subscribe and enjoy the show.
Contact Nadia Cameron
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe so you get each new episode as it drops each week to get more tips and insights to build a high-performance marketing team, tell someone about the podcast who you think may benefit, or leave us a review!