This episode is Part 2 of our interview with Lotte Spencer, Global Director of Consumer Product Marketing at Spotify, make sure to listen to Part 1 here.
Lotte has an impressive track record, working in interesting roles for telcos and tech-based companies such as 3 and Spotify. Her roles have included Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Head of Growth Products Marketing, Director of Customer Loyalty and her current Global Director of Consumer Product Marketing at Spotify.
On today’s episode, we will discuss:
- How to manage a globally dispersed team;
- Establishing and positioning your unit to become an instrumental part of an organisation;
- Spotify’s method for scaling Agile, including Tribes, Guilds and Chapters; and
- How Spotify has created a sustainable culture of innovation using hack weeks, design sprints and by embracing the Swedish Lagom philosophy.
If you have any interest in learning more about what it’s like to build a product marketing team, or to work for a Tech giant like Spotify – then make sure you check out this episode.
- Fred Kofman – Conscious Business – How to Build Values through Values.
- Henrik Kniberg and Anders Ivaarson – Scaling Agile @ Spotify.
- Medium – Lagom: How The Swedish Philosophy For Living a Balanced, Happy Life Can Help You Live a Meaningful Life.
Contact Lotte Spencer
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe, share and leave us a review!