On this episode, we are joined by our guest Lotte Spencer, Global Director of Consumer Product Marketing at Spotify.
Lotte has an impressive track record, working in interesting roles for telcos and tech-based companies such as 3 and Spotify. Her roles have included Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Head of Growth Products Marketing, Director of Customer Loyalty and her current Global Director of Consumer Product Marketing at Spotify.
On today’s episode, we will discuss:
- Where Lotte’s passion for marketing started and her career to date;
- A high-level overview of Spotify as a company;
- The difference between product manager and product marketing roles;
- What a product marketing team in a global tech company does; and
- How Spotify embrace creativity, innovation and risk taking.
If you have any interest in learning more about what it’s like to build a product marketing team, or to work for a Tech giant like Spotify – then make sure you check out this episode.
There was so much to unpack that our discussion went over the usual timeslot, so we have broken this episode into two parts. So tune in now, and be sure to check out Part 2 with Lotte Spencer next week.
Contact Lotte Spencer
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe, share and leave us a review!