As Australian Marketing Institute’s 2019 Chief Marketing Officer of the Year, Fabian Marrone has had a decorated global marketing career which has been highlighted in his current role as the CMO of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
In today’s episode you’ll discover:
- How Fabian has successfully led this marketing transformation journey underpinned by a three ‘D’ strategy of data, digital and differentiation;
- How he went about building the capability of his team in these three critical domains;
- How he’s designed a team that is built around a process, rather than a formal team structure;
- How he’s developed a “test and learn” team culture and agile mindset;
- The importance of strong partnerships internally and with global teams and agencies to maintain brand consistency and contextually relevant communications; and
- Why vulnerability is now more important than ever for marketing leaders.
Monash University is Australia’s largest university with four campuses in Australia and additional international campuses. They have large education offerings, from undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD, as well as being a top-100 research institution.
Contact Fabian Marrone
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe, share and leave us a review!