Rob Goffee, renowned author and Emeritus Professor at London Business School and a Founding Partner at Creative Management Associates joins us to discuss modern leadership strategies.
Rob is a leading expert on corporate culture and leadership, he has co-authored 11 books and published 100 articles, as well as teaching and consulting executives in some of the world’s leading companies such as Unilever, Nestle and LVMH.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Three fundamental topics for marketing leaders
- How to become a more effective and authentic leader;
- How to create a dream work environment to attract and retain a dream team; and
- How to lead clever people.
- Key topics from three of Rob Goffee and Gareth Jones’ co-authored books, including:
- Why authenticity is a must for leaders and organisations;
- How being vulnerable and taking risks pays off;
- How to better understand what motivates and frustrates your team;
- How to be radically honest with staff; and
- What you need to pay attention to as a leader.
To find out more about these topics and more, make sure to listen to this episode.
- Robert Goffee and Gareth Jones – Clever: Leading Your Smartest, Most Creative People.
- Robert Goffee and Gareth Jones – Why Should Anyone Be Led By You? What It Takes To Be An Authentic Leader.
- Robert Goffee and Gareth Jones – Why Should Anyone Work Here? What It Takes To Create an Authentic Organisation.
- Thomas J. Peters, Robert H. Waterman Jr. – In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-Run Companies.
- Warren G. Bennis – On Becoming a Leader.
Contact Rob Goffee
- London Business School – https://www.london.edu/faculty-and-research/faculty-profiles/g/goffee-r.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Management Associates – http://www.creativemanagementassociates.com/.
Contact Growth Generators
- Find out how Ty and Growth Generators can help you design and build a modern marketing team that drives growth using our 5-stage transformation framework. Follow or connect with Ty on LinkedIn.
If you enjoy this episode please remember to subscribe, share and leave us a review!